Tree Service Orlando
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Orange County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Orlando Tree Service Experts
Serving the Orlando & Orange County with Nearly 20 Years of Combined Experience
Lakefront Tree Service is a family-owned tree service with over 20-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Orlando & Orange County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Arborist Action crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Brandon G. – Orlando, FL
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Jon was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Marina R. – Lake Mary, FL
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Butch N. – Orlando, FL
Tree Service Orlando specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For Our 25% Off Special.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Orlando Tree Pruning Service
We help Orlando residents maintain good-looking trees by making use of our years of field experience, modern tree pruning gear, and a professional team of arborists. Taking all the necessary precautions to reduce the chances of damaging a tree irreparably or damaging your house and utilities, we guarantee a safe process whenever we are pruning a tree.
Why Work with Tree Pruning Professionals
Pruning a tree is a risky procedure – one wrong move could leave you with thousands to pay in home repair costs. Roping down branches in situations where the risk of branches falling on your home or utility lines is high, professionals eliminate the possibility of home damage.
Sure, you will need money to pay tree pruning experts. This money, however, is much less compared to spending money on injuries, home repairs, or removing an irreparably damaged tree.
When Should You Conduct Tree Pruning?
The best time, however, to prune a tree is when it is not growing actively – this is known as the dormant stage. When pruning a tree when it is dormant, you get to remove the right branches, giving the healthy branches a perfect environment to grow in.
In Orlando, most trees enter their dormant stage in the fall season, with this stage lasting through the winter. While the fall season is ideal for tree pruning, it is not uncommon for some property owners to wait for the winter season before hiring tree pruning experts. This is because the tree pruners are usually less busy in winter, which can often help tree owners reduce the tree pruning cost.
Preventative Tree Pruning
Preventative pruning involves removing various branches to eliminate the possibilities of accidents or injuries in the future. Generally, professional tree pruners handle the following when conducting preventative tree pruning:
- Removing all loose branches ahead of a storm
- Getting rid of low-hanging branches to clear roads and walkways
- Removing dead or dying branches
- Eliminating overgrown branches that seem to have reached their growth peak
DIY Tree Pruning
- Remove limbs with a diameter of up to 5 cm. Larger branches should be allowed to stay on the tree unless they are posing a safety risk.
- Branches forming strong U-shaped angles with the trunk should be left on the tree. Removing branches forming weak V-shaped angles is allowed.
- Pruning a tree when it is young minimizes the possibility of scarring and encourages it to grow into the desired shape.
- Use the correct tools when pruning a tree. This minimizes the possibility of branch damage.
- When moving from one tree to the other, sterilize your tree pruning tools to avoid spreading health complications from one tree to the other.