Tree Service Orlando
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Orange County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Orlando Tree Service Experts
Serving the Orlando & Orange County with Nearly 20 Years of Combined Experience
Lakefront Tree Service is a family-owned tree service with over 20-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Orlando & Orange County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Arborist Action crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Brandon G. – Orlando, FL
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Jon was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Marina R. – Lake Mary, FL
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Butch N. – Orlando, FL
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Orlando Tree Service
Being a part of what makes Orlando outstandingly beautiful, trees deserve the best care possible. Tree Service Orlando is made up of a group of professional tree experts who work day and night to ensure that the entire Orlando has healthy, good-looking, and safe trees.
A combination of years of experience, formal training on how to handle different tree problems, and good people skills make us stand out for every customer we work with. Tree care service is not just a job we do to get paid; it is our passion. We are more concerned about leaving you satisfied, saving trees, and creating beautiful landscapes than using our modern tree service equipment and skills to get your money.
Orlando Tree Removal Service
Taking care of tree removals in the whole of Orlando for years, we are experienced enough to handle all types of trees. Arriving at your home with the best tree removal gear and a good plan on how to bring down your tree safely without causing damage, we will make your home safer and more appealing at an affordable fee.
When Should You Invest in Removing a Tree?
However, removing a tree may have more benefits in the following situations:
- To create room for property development– Sometimes, trees will stand in the way of property development – they could keep you from building that new pool. In such a case, tree removal may solve your problem.
- To improve safety– If a tree is always dropping branches unexpectedly, bringing it down could help reduce the possibility of getting injured.
- Reduce the possibility of property damage– Sometimes, tree roots will grow too near to the surface that they end up wrecking your concrete floor, and sometimes, your concrete walls. Tree removals can help you avoid spending more money on constant home repairs.
- When the trees are overcrowded– When trees are too overcrowded, chances are that they won’t grow up healthy. Removing some of the trees creates room for better development.
- When trees block your view– Commercial property owners generally need to give their clients the best view possible. If tree trimming or pruning doesn’t offer an impressive view, tree removal might be the best solution.
- To keep a disease from spreading– If you discover that your tree has a communicable disease when it is already too late, treatment may not work. Removing that tree as soon as possible could keep the disease from spreading.
- If the tree is dead– As noted earlier, dead trees do not complement your yard. Instead, they stick out like sore thumbs, lowering your property’s value. Removing these trees makes your home more appealing.
Why You Should Work with Professionals When Removing a Tree
If a tree is standing next to power lines, you need to ensure your tree removal procedure does not lead to a power outage in the area or electrocution. Even a tree is standing on an open space, you will have to worry about the tree falling on you and putting you in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.
Tree removal professionals own all the tools needed when removing a tree. If necessary, they will invest in a crane to help them lower down the tree limbs, eliminating the possibility of them falling on your home or utility lines. Replacing you and your family in the tree removal process, professionals reduce your chance of sustaining injuries.
When the tree removal is completed, professionals can help you with getting rid of the tree wood or if you like, they can help you split it into firewood. Getting rid of the sawdust and the unneeded parts of the tree, professionals leave your compound as clean as they had found it.
If your goal of removing a tree is to develop your property, professionals can help you with both complete stump removal and stump grinding. This can easily save you days you would have spent digging around the stump to get it out.