We’re The Right Ones For The Job
Backed by over 20 Years of Experience
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
Arborist Action’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Dylan was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified Orlando Tree Service Experts
Serving Orlando County with Over 20 Years of Combined Experience
Lakefront Tree Service is a family-owned tree service with over 20-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Orlando & Orange County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
How Can We Enhance Your Property
Arborist Action Tree Service in Orlando. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
Your Certified Orlando Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
A Certified Arborist in Orlando is a professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist Orlando for your protection and piece of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Orlando Methods
We always use the SAFEST tree removal Orlando methods for your property’s safety, to ensure efficiency, and to promote safety! We strive to save every tree we can, but sometimes tree removal is necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Orlando, FL. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
We provide professional and affordable tree care company for our clients. We’d love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest.
Orlando Tree Trimming Service
Trees grow and change over time, and more often than not, their limbs will span out of the desired shape and size. When this happens, trees could block your view, make your property look unappealing, or turn into hazards with their over-sized branches threatening to fall on your home. One of the most important tree maintenance practices, tree trimming helps fix all of these problems.
Focusing on sawing off the right branches, our team of professionals gives trees in Orlando the best shape, making them safer and healthier. Equipped with modern tree trimming gear and years of field experience, our team can trim all types of trees, including those that appear to be in the most delicate situations.
Why You Should Work With Professional Tree Service in Orlando Providers
Why Work with Professional Tree Trimmers?
Trimming a tree is more complicated than most people might think – the process does not involve just sawing off branches. One has to think about the shape that best suits a specific tree – this is generally complicated because different trees will have varying ideal shapes.
When sawing off branches, one has to follow the right procedure to avoid damaging a tree irreparably. When trimming a tree that is standing next to your house or utility lines, you have to think about how to lower down the branches slowly, to eliminate the possibility of destroying your home.
Climbing up a tree to trim it features the risk of injuries. This can be from either falling from a significant height or a deep cut from your tree trimming equipment.
Armed with modern tools and years of experience, professional tree trimming near me service providers make the entire procedure safe, with zero possibility of tree damage. Since you won’t be near the tree during the tree trimming process, your risk of getting injured is reduced to zero. When working on a tree near a house, utility line, or an important structure, professional tree trimmers rope down the cut branches, to keep them from causing damage.
While you will need to pay tree trimming near service providers, they help you avoid expenses that could come up if you attempted trimming a tree on your own. Home repair costs, utility line restoration costs, and hospital bills are generally more expensive than tree trimming costs.
1Why Should You Invest in Tree Trimming?
Trimming a tree brings about several benefits. These include:
- A healthier tree– Tree trimming gets rid of branches with pests and those harboring diseases. Even though the homeowner may still need to use pesticides and prescriptions, trimming a tree can help improve the recovery rate.
- Improved aesthetic appeal– Tree trimming near me service providers will trim your tree in a way that gives it the best shape. Complementing your compound, trimmed trees will improve your property’s value.
- Improved safety– Dead or dying branches pose the risk of falling unexpectedly. Removing these branches, tree trimmers improve the safety of your home. Sometimes, branches will be lying too low, blocking the view on driveways, footpaths, and roads – removing these branches helps make the paths clear, reducing the chances of an accident happening.
- A better view– Overgrown branches can block your view – this could be the view of a perfect sunrise or the view of the surroundings. Trimming a tree will remove the excess branches, opening up your property.
- Improved access to sunlight– When a tree crown is overcrowded, sunlight cannot get to the inner branches. Without enough sunlight, the branches cannot make their food through photosynthesis. Tree trimming near me service providers can help you open up a tree, giving the young branches a chance to grow up healthy.
2Types of Tree
Tree trimmers use various methods when trimming a tree. These include:
- Fine trimming– Focusing on the removal of small branches, this method helps improve the tree’s look.
- Standard trimming– Involving the removal of bigger branches, this option helps improve the branch structure.
- Hazard trimming– This method involves the removal of branches that pose a safety risk. It helps improve safety.
- Crown reduction– Tree trimming near me service providers use the option to open up commercial properties, improving the view of the surroundings.