Tree Service Orlando
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Orange County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Orlando Tree Service Experts
Serving the Orlando & Orange County with Nearly 20 Years of Combined Experience
Lakefront Tree Service is a family-owned tree service with over 20-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Orlando & Orange County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Arborist Action crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Brandon G. – Orlando, FL
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. Jon was always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Marina R. – Lake Mary, FL
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Butch N. – Orlando, FL
Tree Service Orlando specializes in tree service of all types of trees. Call Us Today For Our 25% Off Special.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Orlando Tree Trimming Service
Focusing on sawing off the right branches, our team of professionals gives trees in Orlando the best shape, making them safer and healthier. Equipped with modern tree trimming gear and years of field experience, our team can trim all types of trees, including those that appear to be in the most delicate situations.
Why Work with Professional Tree Trimmers?
When sawing off branches, one has to follow the right procedure to avoid damaging a tree irreparably. When trimming a tree that is standing next to your house or utility lines, you have to think about how to lower down the branches slowly, to eliminate the possibility of destroying your home.
Climbing up a tree to trim it features the risk of injuries. This can be from either falling from a significant height or a deep cut from your tree trimming equipment.
Armed with modern tools and years of experience, professional tree trimming near me service providers make the entire procedure safe, with zero possibility of tree damage. Since you won’t be near the tree during the tree trimming process, your risk of getting injured is reduced to zero. When working on a tree near a house, utility line, or an important structure, professional tree trimmers rope down the cut branches, to keep them from causing damage.
While you will need to pay tree trimming near service providers, they help you avoid expenses that could come up if you attempted trimming a tree on your own. Home repair costs, utility line restoration costs, and hospital bills are generally more expensive than tree trimming costs.
Why Should You Invest in Tree Trimming?
- A healthier tree– Tree trimming gets rid of branches with pests and those harboring diseases. Even though the homeowner may still need to use pesticides and prescriptions, trimming a tree can help improve the recovery rate.
- Improved aesthetic appeal– Tree trimming near me service providers will trim your tree in a way that gives it the best shape. Complementing your compound, trimmed trees will improve your property’s value.
- Improved safety– Dead or dying branches pose the risk of falling unexpectedly. Removing these branches, tree trimmers improve the safety of your home. Sometimes, branches will be lying too low, blocking the view on driveways, footpaths, and roads – removing these branches helps make the paths clear, reducing the chances of an accident happening.
- A better view– Overgrown branches can block your view – this could be the view of a perfect sunrise or the view of the surroundings. Trimming a tree will remove the excess branches, opening up your property.
- Improved access to sunlight– When a tree crown is overcrowded, sunlight cannot get to the inner branches. Without enough sunlight, the branches cannot make their food through photosynthesis. Tree trimming near me service providers can help you open up a tree, giving the young branches a chance to grow up healthy.
Types of Tree Trimming
- Fine trimming– Focusing on the removal of small branches, this method helps improve the tree’s look.
- Standard trimming– Involving the removal of bigger branches, this option helps improve the branch structure.
- Hazard trimming– This method involves the removal of branches that pose a safety risk. It helps improve safety.
- Crown reduction– Tree trimming near me service providers use the option to open up commercial properties, improving the view of the surroundings.